Rs 10 New Notes
Reserve Bank of India has Officially announced the launch of ₹ 10 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series.
RBI all set to issue New ₹ 10 denomination banknotes.
भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक जल्द ही जारी कर रहा है दस रुपये का नया नोट pic.twitter.com/bd3hgDtkbm
— SANJAY BAFNA (@sanjaybafna) January 5, 2018
A Press Release by RBI has stated that the New Currency bearing signature of Dr. Urjit R. Patel, Governor, Reserve Bank of India will be made available shortly through Banks.
The new denomination has motif of Sun Temple, Konark on the reverse, depicting the country’s cultural heritage. The base colour of the note is Chocolate Brown. The note has other designs, geometric patterns aligning with the overall colour scheme, both at the obverse and reverse.
RBI has also clarified that the denomination of ₹ 10/- issued by the Reserve Bank in the earlier series will continue to be legal tender.
Salient Features of the ₹ 10 New Notes Include :
1. See through register with denominational numeral 10
2. Denominational numeral १० in Devnagari,
3. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre,
4. Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘भारत ‘, ‘INDIA’ and ’10’,
5. Windowed demetalised security thread with inscriptions ‘भारत’ and RBI,
6. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right of Mahatma Gandhi portrait,
7. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right,
8. Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (10) watermarks,
9. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side.
10. Year of printing of the note on the left,
11. Swachh Bharat logo with slogan,
12. Language panel,
13. Motif of Sun Temple, Konark,
14. Denominational numeral १० in Devnagari.
Dimension of the banknote will be 63 mm x 123 mm.